"It is not a "condition" or an inevitable "stage" an individual must go through on the way to maturity. It is not a punishment for something you did wrong or failed to do right. You didn't give yourself acne. You don't deserve to have it."
-James E. Fulton | dermatologist, developer of Retin-A and Benzoyl Peroxide Gel |
WHY CHOOSE A CERTIFIED ACNE SPECIALIST?
In case you haven't already decided and are wondering why you should choose between an esthetician or a dermatologist to treat your acne, here are a few reasons to choose a Certified Acne Specialist Esthetician :
- We have chosen focused continued education specifically in the treatment of acne because we are passionate about helping others obtain clear skin once and for all.
- We have more time to spend with a client, allowing time to really listen carefully to their concerns and help educate and provide guidance on the many different triggers that can lead to acne.
- We touch and feel the skin each time they come in.
- We stay updated with the latest and greatest information in the world of acne.
- We have the best and most effective acne products with no need for prescription drugs or products.
- We have compassion and empathy for the client.
- We give the client honest and straightforward answers.
- We have a system that will work to get their skin clear!
- We coach the client through every step of the process of getting their skin clear.
- We create a close communicative relationship with the acne client and they're never left alone to figure it out on their own.
- The client does not have to put up with irritated, dry skin while getting clear.
- Often our own struggles with acne have led us down this path in helping others.
ACNE TREATMENT AND CONSULTATION $125
Your initial consultation includes a thorough skin analysis and guidance on which foods, lifestyle factors, medications & product ingredients that may be contributing to your acne.
During this consultation we develop a custom home care regimen customized to your skin and acne type. You will go home with all the instructions and tools you need to achieve clear skin.
Depending on acne type and severity you can expect to pay an additional $150-$175 for your first full home care regimen *Products last approximately 8-20 weeks depending on product use timetable.)
ACNE TREATMENTS $85+ PER TREATMENT
We will want to see you every two weeks for acne treatments. These targeted bi-weekly treatments combine in-office treatments & lifestyle guidance to address and clear acne and resolve pigmentation issues.
On average, this means 6–8 treatments over 3–4 months, though the time it takes to get clear depends largely on how compliant you are with the program, what your acne type is and how regularly you come in for treatments.
Each treatment is designed to exfoliate your skin to accelerate cell turnover for faster clearing, monitor & adjust home care so your skin continues to improve, and keep track of diet & lifestyle choices.
PLEASE NOTE: You must be off the drug Accutane for at least 60 days, and/or off any prescription topical medicines (e.g. Retin-A, Clindamycin, Duac, etc.) for at least three weeks, before you can begin the acne program. These drugs cause heightened sensitivity in the skin, and the products and treatments would be too strong.
WHAT I ASK OF YOU IN ORDER TO JOIN MY ACNE CLEARING BOOTCAMP:
It requires patience, commitment and compliance! Acne treatments are required every two weeks and are scheduled in advance to ensure you stay on track. Your skincare protocol consists of numerous steps both morning and night. Most people who start the acne program have sought help for acne down every avenue and want clear skin so badly that they are willing to do what ever it takes to have healthy, clear, acne-free skin. This includes the demands of a program and a methodical skincare regimen. For those who are committed, clear skin is just a few short months away!
ARE YOU A NEW OR PERSPECTIVE ACNE CLIENT?
Please fill out this acne specific and in depth consultation form BEFORE booking your appointment!
ELEVATE YOUR RESULTS
ADVANCED ACNE TREATMENTS $125
Same as our ACNE TREATMENT above with the addition of 30 minutes of LED light therapy*
*LED blue light therapy helps to kill the acne causing bacteria, reduce inflammation and provide a general rejuvenation effect on the skin. Usually, in the case of inflamed acne, topical products will bring down inflammation rather quickly. However, there are times when the skin needs a little more help in bringing down inflammation. This is where LED can help.
The combination of blue, red and infrared lights in our Celluma panel gets down to the core of the acne causing bacteria. The red lights help to reduce inflammation while at the same time, the blue lights help to kill the acne causing bacteria.
This phenomenal add on will enhance your current acne treatment, and help to soothe the skin after receiving extractions.
Also includes High Frequency to fast track healing.